1. Blair Drummond Caravan Park (“We/Us”), We own and operate Blair Drummond Caravan Park’s website (https://www.blairdrummondcaravanpark.co.uk) ("the Website").
We are the controller for the purposes of data protection legislation and responsible for your personal data/personal information. We are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK including but not limited to the Data Protection Act 2018. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. When you order, we need to know your name, address, contact number, date of birth, email address and card details. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process. We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through direct interactions or requests, automated technologies (such as cookies on the website) and through third parties and publicly available resources (such as banks and post office records).
4. We use your personal information to deliver our services to you. We will only contact you with your consent. We may also contact you to give you information about out products and services where you have consented to us doing so. Please ensure that you provide us with your relevant consents when going through the booking or enquiry process.
5. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
6. Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data although we will get your consent before sending marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us .
7. Opting out - You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time. Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a previous purchase of products or services.
8. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with applicable data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive personal data or special category personal data information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it (for example when you tell us about a medical condition) In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us .
9. In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
10. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us .
Everything you need for a fun and comfortable stay.